Biomedica on the Move 2020
Please note: This event is not organized by SmartX, but may be of interest to our community.
Originally posted on biomedicaonthemove.com.
Business Opportunities in Wearables & Artificial Intelligence for Health
Kick-Out Meeting of the Interreg V-A EMR wearIT4health Project
The organizers cordially invite you to attend this second edition of “Biomedica on the Move” that is exceptionally organized as a combination of the workshop and the official Kick-Out Meeting of wearIT4health, an Interreg V-A EMR project focusing on the development of a wearable device for the continuous monitoring of hospitalized patients in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine.
You will benefit from:
- the presentation of the achievements of the wearIT4health project and a tech transfer possibility of the developed monitor
- the chance to meet many potential project or business partners in one afternoon, coming from the Euregio Meuse-Rhine
- the ability to discuss your innovation and collaboration needs in more detail during a 1-to-1 matchmaking session
- effectively gain knowledge on the Euregional facilities and expertise
- the opportunity for 12 SME to pitch during 5 minutes about their activity, the service they can offer, their need, and possibilities of collaboration in the field of Wearables and Artificial Intelligence in Health. The 12 pitching SMEs may bring a roll-up that will be displayed in the reception hall
Registration is free of charge but without exception mandatory. View the programme and register on this website.