All about the SmartX Webinar Series
SmartX Europe has launched a new tool to strengthen the community and share state-of-the art knowledge about the key issues challenging the competitiveness of the European smart textile industries.
Every six weeks, our partners host online webinars featuring talks and discussions with experts, focused on the technological aspects, regulations, and access to markets. Conveniently scheduled at the end of the business day (starting at 5:30pm CET), these interactive events of 60-90 minutes aim to facilitate live discussions and the sharing of ideas between participants and industry experts, which may be continued offline on an interpersonal basis.
The webinars are reserved for registered members of the SmartX Community.
Not a member? Register now.
Below is the list of topics we intend to cover in our webinar series. We would be happy to add other issues suggested by the community, so feel free to email us your ideas.
- End-of-life recycling
- From proof of concept to market: best practices
- Textile electronics object assembly
- Get smart products into the market
- Smart textiles assembly
- Smart textile product assembly
- Smart textiles: obstacles and opportunities
- Security and regulatory consulting
- Smart textiles technology offer (start-up pitches)
- Supply and value chain management
- Design management and user demand
- Sales and distribution
- Service and applications development
The first webinar took place in the summer and focused on the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) conformity and regulatory compliance. A video recording will be available shortly in the SmartX Online Community. Become a member to gain access.
Upcoming webinars will be listed on our event page. We look forward to connecting with you!