March 17, 2022
SmartX Regional Event: Sweden (online)
On March 17, 2022, our Swedish programme partner Smart Textiles by Science Park Borås hosted an online dissemination event, featuring two SmartX programme winners and expert presentations on smart textile innovations. The speakers and topics included:
- Judith Bosch, Textile ETP, SmartX – European Smart Textiles Accelerator
- Moses Shahrivar, Mo’Cycle, Motorcycle Airbag Jeans
- Nils-Krister Persson, Smart Textiles/The Swedish School of Textiles, Taking it one step further – Recent progress on Smart Textiles
- Przemek Grzywa, Revolve Healthcare, KITT: Wearable Motion Tracker
- Dieter Stellmach and Heiko Matheis, DITF, Smart X – Influence of the smart textile market evolution on the value chain map
- Emma Linder, Bioservo Technologies, Protected and empowered by a glove – Active textile hand exoskeletons for work and home
- Alberto Ramos Serrano, Wergonic, Sustainability aspects in small series prototyping of sensorized smart garments in bootstrapping business development
- Susanne Nejderås, Smart Textile, Smart Textiles at Science Park Borås.
Read the full recap: Innovation and smart textiles move forward as EU projects wrap up.